Pontiac Theatre IV Announces our 2022-23 Season
The Board of Directors of Pontiac Theatre IV is pleased to announce our 2022-23 Season.
We will lead off with our Children’s production Shrek, the Musical, Jr. Directed by Laura Johns the show will be produced at All Saints Episcopal Church on November 11, 12, 13, 18, 19, 20, 2022. Following Shrek will be three shows, plus a music review.
The shows are (all are pending rights approval):
- Lend Me a Tenor – by Ken Ludwig
- Directed by AmandaJane Schade Rhodes
- Audition Dates: TBA
- Show Dates: March 10, 11, 12, 17, 18, 29, 2023 (Six Performances)
- [NOTE: AmandaJane is looking for an Assistant Director, Stage Manager and Producer for this show. If you can help out, contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Crimes of the Heart – by Beth Henley
- Directed by Tim Wheeling
- Audition Dates: End of February, Early March
- Show Dates: May 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 2023 (Six Performances)
- Rodgers + Hammerstein’s Cinderella (Broadway Version)
- Directed by Rob Martin
- Auditions Dates: May 1, 2, 2023 – Callbacks May 3 (and 4 if needed)
- Show Dates: July 21, 22, 23, 28,29,30, 2023
- [NOTE: Rob is looking for an Assistant Director, Stage Manager, Costumer and Producer for this show].